Saturday, August 24, 2013

Trick or Treat

The kids had trick or treat tonight, up at Uncle Shaun and Aunt Sue's camp! They had SOOO much fun! An afternoon swim in the lake...Olivia swam out to the dock without swimmies which made me super nervous...




....a jetski ride for Lexi...


...followed by a few rides in the golf cart, and trick or treat! Olivia was batgirl...and looked sooooooooo different with black hair (we used black and gold hair spray), lol...



Bella was a little uncooperative for singles photos, lol...but posed with her 3 siblings...


And we ended the day roasting marshmallows...


It was a FANTASTIC day...the kids are completely wiped out...and we say THANK YOU SO MUCH to Uncle Shaun and Aunt Sue for having us!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP