Saturday, August 3, 2013

Santa's Village

Our Santa's Village vacation! I didn't take a ton of pictures, shockingly, lol, because I was mostly ON the rides with the kids! We had such a FABULOUS time....the laughs, the giggles...it was so much fun! Here are a few that I've gone through...I may add more tomorrow, to the bottom!


My favorite ride to watch the kids on...the giggles are infectious...


The lighting was terrible in here...but it doesn't matter! 
 We walked in, and Santa looked at Ty and said 'now here's a boy who likes his milk'...hahaha....


Ty makes me laugh here, covering his eyes...


The kids ALL got tattoos...


Ty had a few HUGE meltdowns, as we discovered that his patience for standing in lines is NON EXISTENT, lol...especially paired with no nap...


The kids decorated gingerbread men...


Lexi was such a SUPER good sport, and went on ALL the rides with the kids. On day 2, by the end she wasn't feeling well...and crashed on a bench...


Olivia got mad that daddy-o ruined her picture, lol....


...and then Lexi AND daddy-o ruined it, lol!


To prove I was there, lol...


And lastly, a picture that Keith insisted on, since we ARE the Partridge Family...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP