Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Farm

We drive by a farm every week, on our way to bring Lexi to her art class.  Yesterday, there were 2 horses in the field, eating, and it looked so pretty with the light from the sun going down...so I snapped some pictures.
Lexi has decided, and its been approved by her teacher, to paint it in her class....I can't wait to see her finished product!


This guy got nosy and had to come see what we were doing...

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP