Saturday, October 5, 2013

Some more circus pictures!
OK...so my favorite, even though if I really think about what kind of life these po' animals must have, it makes me sad....but watching the lions and tigers AMAZES me.  The relationship the trainer has with them leaves me in awe....and I could watch them all day long...


These girls gave Lexi nightmares...hahaha....I can't even brush Lexi's hair without her saying 'ow'....


The elephants were beautiful...but again...thinking of their life makes me sad...


I don't know how this guy didn't impale himself, as the point he was 'spinning' on was SO sharp...


Of course, the puppy part was a huge hit with my bubs...

One of my favorite parts of the night was watching Ty get his face painted...haha....he looked like he was in pain....

I liked Bella's face paint the best...


Although I think they ALL looked pretty cute...


It was a GREAT show...and a wonderful birthday with my favorite people!

1 comments:

Kristal October 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM  

OUCH!!! They hang by their hair???? Crazy!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP