Friday, April 17, 2015

African Drumming

Olivia had her African Drumming performance last night!  They have been studying Africa for awhile now, and last night was their big performance.
Olivia picked 2 different fabrics out for her toga....


I didn't get pictures really of her performing, as she made me promise that I would video her performances!!


Just sharing 3 of the videos from the night!!  So proud of my girl....she is so super shy, but when she's singing, she's so animated...I love it!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP