Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Beach

We took a trip to the beach today!! The water was only 41 degrees, but it didn't stop the crazies from running in it. They collected a ton of shells....and had a blast!


My favorite blue wall at the beach...


Some arcade games! Ty couldn't reach the pedal on this game, so Lex helped him out...


AND of course, no trip to the beach is complete without fried dough! Ty doesn't eat fried dough (weirdo, lol)...so he got ice cream instead (Olivia photobombing with her fake gross teeth in)...


Bella's fried dough was bigger than her head...


Can't wait to go back!!

1 comments:

Kristal April 29, 2015 at 10:03 PM  

Crazy boy doesn't like fried foods????

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP