Monday, April 6, 2015

My favorite Easter peeps

We had a GREAT Easter! Filled with family, with love, with laughs! It was chilly, and SUPER windy, but I convinced the kids for a couple of quick pictures!!


Haha...a quick attempt at a family shot. Bella had just poked Ty in the eye, so he couldn't open his eye...Keith has Bella's dress up around her waist....my hair is blowing everywhere....this picture is a hot mess. I set my camera up for my mom, thinking she'd take maybe 30 shots......so I could do some headswaps here and there...haha....she took a total of THREE shots, so this was the best of the 3...oy!!


I hope everyone had a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP