Friday, July 11, 2008

Family time!

Shannon's last day in NH....**sigh**....so all the cousins got together over at Nana's house for a visit, to make some memories , not to say 'goodbye', just to say'see you soon'....


Nana and Shannon... The girls...Nana and her girls...
It started out like this...
...and then Olivia decided she wanted to be in the picture, but did NOT want her arms touching the grass, lol!
My Lexi girl loves her Shannon to pieces....she's going to miss her so, so much...


Me and my Shannon...
Bailey boo and my girls.....cousins who ADORE each other... Gorgeous sisters....Sooooo...Miss Shannon, I will post your beach pictures soon, as PROMISED.....and we miss you!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP