Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some more of my Shannon girl....

Going through some more of Shannon's pictures, while missing her madly! There are sooooooo many fun ones that I just **love**!
Here are a few more from the beach (yes, I still have MORE to go through)...
These ones were so much fun....Shannon totally got into it, despite a few girls mocking her, lol!



And some with the white backdrop...










A little fun with the fan blowing...



Have to recognize the fabulous track star that she is...

Missing you now that you're back in South Dakota, Miss Shannon...and still have MORE to go through!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP