Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ice cream!

We went out for ice cream last night, mainly because there's not a whole lot we can do with Olivia right now, as she is pox infested. Yes, the pictures are in black and white, mainly because I airbrused the pox off of her baby skin, because I am TIRED of looking at them!! Olivia looooooved her soft serve cone!


Her hair was down at first, but momma had to put it up once she saw that ice cream was getting EVERYWHERE!




And one of my Lexi girl, who does NOT eat ice cream, so she played with her gum!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP