Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lexi's Birthday Party!

Lexi had her party on Saturday, her Pokemon party! The rain held off, and the kids all seemed to have a GREAT time! I didn't bring out my camera until the kids were done in the pool, and on the slip and slide, so I missed those photo ops, but I still managed to capture some fun times!

This is Lexi's pikachu cake. Noone is to laugh at my feeble attempt to create it. This was done without a molded cake pan, I used 1 round pan, and 1 square pan, and then formed pikachu myself...

Cake!! Time to make her wish and blow out the candles!

This is how I spent most of my time, with a clingy, miserable 23 month old!

Some VERY messy cake eaters...

Present time!
The true way to Lexi's heart...Pokemon cards!
Water balloon fight!!
Pinata time! Lexi taking her swing...10 year old Zachary is the one that broke the pinata! Lexi and her 'boyfriend' Alex, posing with her ** 8 ** balloon So, this is why my lil' bugger was so clingy on party day, she has come down with a baaaaaaaad case of the Chicken pox! So, now I have to do Lexi's 8 year portraits, so those will be posted soon!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP