Friday, August 17, 2012

Beach again

What a difference a day makes! We spent the entire day at the beach today...and there was not a cloud in the sky...it was hot, hazy, and humid! I am beat, lol....and sunburned(no worries, lol, the kids are still as pale as ever)!!
Olivia and Madison spent sooo much time on their boogie boards...
My Bella girl is so not a water person. She was afraid of fish and crabs in the water, lol...but she still had fun...
Ty had a little tantrum, lol...
Poor Michelle needed a dunk in the water after Bella poured sand in her hair, lol..
Crab hunting time...
And they found a big one...
Aren't they cute??

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP