Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of School

First day of school today! Getting up at 6:30am....not so fun, lol (Lexi's bus comes at 6:50am)! 
Olivia woke up super early for her day, though her bus doesn't come until after 8am, but she was a little nervous...
Standing with Lena (who is going in the 2nd grade), at the busstop...
And then the bus started coming down the street...and she ran to me....needing some extra loves...**sob**
...and then off she went...
...and came home smiling and giggling with excitement!
She had such a GREAT day, though she was starving when she came home, lol! She cannot wait to go back tomorrow...me, on the other hand, I'm ready to keep her home with me!!
 Lexi...my 7th grader, had a WONDERFUL day, too! She was a little nervous going in, as she is not on the same team as ONE. SINGLE. FRIEND. this year.... but I know my Lexi girl, and know that she will make many new friends this year... and she had a GREAT day!

1 comments:

Kristal August 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

What does that mean to be on a team?

Olivia looks so sweet running back for another hug!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP