Monday, August 13, 2012

Bella

My poor Bella boo. The girls had their physicals today...and they did great! Olivia has grown and is SO big. 98th percentile for her height, 98th percentile for her weight. Passed her vision and hearing...and is perfect. Bella is so big, too! 70th for her height, and 83rd for her weight....passed her vision and height, too! Poor Bells had to get 4 shots....which ended up as a wrestling match between her and I, to get her on the table....lets just say I left the room with some marks. After the 4 shots, she needed bloodwork.
 It was NOT a fun day! 
She was zonked....and took a good nap after...my poor boo...

1 comments:

Kristal August 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM  

Sure made for some sweet pictures! Sorry it was so rough. I'm so happy to be past that stage!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP