Friday, August 24, 2012

Canobie

Today was Keith's birthday! For his special day, he chose to go to Canobie! Just so happens, cousin Shannon is in town for the week from South Dakota...so we took she came with us (yay!).
 Keith, Lexi, and Shannon went on the Star Blaster...against Lexi's wishes...thinking by her face that she didn't love it...hahaha...
And then she was 'ok' when it was over, lol...though she said she will NEVER go on it again...
Hahaha...Keith and Shannon went on the UNTAMED...which at the point of this picture, they are going straight down (they are in the back row, outside seats)...
...and upside down...
And some of each of the kids...they had so much fun... Ty LOVED the water area...
Bella, who tends to be a little daring, wanted to go on alot of big guy rides, that she wasn't allowed on...BUT she had so much fun...
And Olivia went on more rides than she's ever gone on...
We ALL had a blast....we are ALL super exhausted, and Keith had a GREAT birthday!! We will celebrate with a little family party on Sunday!  And I'm sure I'll be posting more Canobie pictures as I go through them!!

1 comments:

Kristal August 25, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

You got some great pictures! Love the one of Lexi freaked out!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP