Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Croup

My poor Ty man has croup....thankfully, the doctor gave him a decadron injection, which has helped him so much. At home, we need to continue the nebulizer treatments....he doesn't love them, but he'll do them as long as we do them on his terms. **HE** has to be the one to hold it... 
Poor bubba has dark circles under his eyes....
And this is a terrible picture taken with my phone...but it makes me laugh. Bella and her lookalike on the poster at the doctors...every time I see it, I think 'that's Bella'...

1 comments:

Kristal January 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM  

Aw... so sorry for Ty. Hope he gets better quickly!

Wow, that girl does look like Bella!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP