Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Star of the Week

My Bella boo is star of the week this week at her preschool (she goes on Tuesday and Thursdays). That means she is the leader! She leads the 'months song', the days of the week, the weather, the pledge of allegiance....and she brought in pictures of her with her friends and family to show her school friends!
Talking about some of the pictures she brought in (she brought in about 50, lol)...
She decided she'd like to let her school friends decorate cupcakes...so we baked cupcakes last night and brought them in today with all the fixin's!
On Thursday we are bringing in our ferret, Kitty, to show the class...and doing a special craft!

1 comments:

Kristal January 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM  

What a fun time for her!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP