Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Swim class

Bella started swim class today! She got in the pool rather easily, but wouldn't leave the ladder for awhile....
...she was a little busy watching Keira screaaaaaaaaaaaming in fear beside her, lol...
....and she was the first one to leave the edge, though at first she wouldn't let her teacher let go of her hand...
...then she tried out the kickboard...
...and loved it, which prompted the other girls to get in the water...
...and then Taylor and Keira got over their fears, and got in and LOVED it, too...
All 3 girls can't wait to go back next week!!

1 comments:

Kristal January 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM  

My oldest daughter FAILED the intro class FIVE times because she couldn't get over the fear. Guess I just needed to take a friend!

So glad your girl could help her friend. LOVE the shot of the time on the edge kicking with the no diving sign above them.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP