Thursday, January 24, 2013

Curious Creatures

Curious Creatures came to Bella's school today!  The kids were all SUPER excited to see all the animals!!
They started with a sweet bunny...
...which seemed to love these little girls, as it kept hopping right to them...
...and a chinchilla...
The tree frogs were a HUGE hit with the kids...
A GINORMOUS toad...
....and then he was fed a cricket...
The little boy in the background kills me, lol...OPEN WIDE....
Doesn't it look like a toy??
Keira's tongue..lol...she is concentrating here...
It was a GREAT time for all the kids...and it was such a FANTASTIC presentation!!

1 comments:

Kristal January 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM  

Is it sad that I know the names of all those creatures. Having an amphibian loving boy is so fun.

Looks like a great show!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP