Friday, January 11, 2013

Star, Gym, and haircuts!

Yesterday was Bella's last day as Star of the Week! She decided that she wanted to bring in Kitty to show her friends....and Kitty was a huge hit!
And then we brought in all the 'stuff' for the kids to make Marshmallow snowmen!
Even Ty got to make one (he felt like such a big boy!
And today, we took Ty for a haircut....and as we waited for his appointment, we played in the open gym in the gymnastics place...
...and then it was haircut time!
He's got lots of curls left, thank goodness!

1 comments:

Kristal January 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM  

So glad the curls are still there!

Love the snowmen!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP