Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another Splashpad

We went to another Splashpad with the kids today!  We went after playgroup, so I knew it might be a little rough with Ty...he was not a fan of the water!  He did love the playground though...thought he was a big boy and could climb up this...

Got another screwball from the ice cream truck while we were there, and realized Ty should be banned from them, lol, as he is SO SUPER messy with them...
Bella and Keira shared secrets over there slushies...
Taylor and Olivia danced through the sprinklers...
Hahaha..I have no idea who this little boy is with Olivia....
And then it was time to go home...Mr. Grumpy (and his red ice cream stained lips) was DONE!

1 comments:

Kristal July 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM  

That Ty is something else with his food! Love the secret sharing shot!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP