Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wolf Hollow

My mother and I took Lexi to Wolf Hollow today, part of her birthday treat.  She was in LOVE....it was amazing...and really, we learned so much about wolves.  I took about a gazillion pictures...here are some I've gone through. Thinking we are going back late Fall, early Winter, as they said the wolves are much more active (they are so hot with their heavy coats)...
I don't know which of these I like better...
We had an added 'bonus'...a rare occasion, where someone dropped off a road kill deer carcass. At the end of the talk, they put the carcass in with the wolves... 
The alpha wolf watches while the pups eat...and then he eats when they are done...

1 comments:

Kristal July 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

What a cool place! GROSS on the eating feast!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP