Thursday, July 12, 2012

Braces

My baby girl got braces today! She looks all grown up (at least to me she does), almost like a teenager!! She picked rainbow bands, lol....and when she smiles at me she says 'taste the rainbow'..hahaha. Her teeth are starting to hurt a little now...and the next few days she will be sore...but she's a trooper!
And a couple more from yesterday!
Ty took about a 20 minute nap in the stroller...
One of my boy and I on the Monster trucks...
The girls watched an Animal show around 7:30pm, and volunteered to hold 'something' at the end....poor Taylor was crying up there, wanted nothing to do with the snake...Bella and Olivia were loving it...

1 comments:

Kristal July 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

We drink lots of smoothies when Josh gets his braces adjusted. Love the rainbow!

Poor friend holding the snake... she'll remember that for some time!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP