Friday, July 6, 2012

Zoo

We went to the zoo today...did NOT last long, as it turned out the to be 'Free Friday'....what a nightmare--especially with a stroller. It was a MOB scene, hard to get around with all the people, nevermind see the animals. We will be going back next week, on a normal day...not a free to to the public day! 
This was the first guy we saw...and he was eating a mouse. These are a couple of the 'tame' pictures...it got quite gruesome--the kids were fascinated, lol!
This snow leopard totally camouflages into the rocks...he was really high up, and I actually had to take a picture of it, and show it to the girls so they could see where he was...
Lexi's favorite animal....made the trip to the zoo worth it to see her excitement over the wolves...
Right after we saw the wolves, we bumped into cousin Michael...which was so odd! He was with his babysitter,and we had no idea he was there....
The girls giggled watching the sea otter...

The bears were the last animals we saw...and this guy made me laugh...

Hoping to go back next week!!

1 comments:

Kristal July 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

Oh I hate free days. I made the mistake of going to a science museum on free day. Yikes...

Love the owl and LOL on the bear!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP