Saturday, July 21, 2012

Playground

We went to a new playground today...well, that is after we attempted to go blueberry picking and found out that picking is only allowed from 7am until noon (booooo)...so we went to a nearby playground instead! 
The kids loved this rolling slide....
Ty would only go down it backwards on his belly...
Brielle  loved it too...
The girls giggled going down it...
Bella made us laugh hysterically by spinning on the spinning seat really fast and then trying to walk, hahaha...
Olivia liked this swing...
It was a great way to end the day!

1 comments:

Kristal July 21, 2012 at 9:15 PM  

Oh darn about the blueberry picking. Those would have been some BLUE pictures!

Looks like a great park. My kids LOVE rolling slides.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP