Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beach

Just a couple more pictures from our little beach time the other day!
Lexi and her best bud, Alex....the height difference kills me, as Alex is about a month older than Lexi...she's soooo tall...
Daddy entertained the kids by sitting down and letting himself get slammed over and over again by the strong waves...
Olivia played in the tamer part of the ocean while daddy and Lexi played in the big waves (Alex had had enough at this point, lol...Lexi is a FISH and is in the water from the time we get there, until the time we leave)...

Ty loved the beach....ate a little bit of sand, too, lol!
This one makes me laugh, as he looks like a protective/possessive boyfriend, lol...



1 comments:

Kristal July 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

Looks like such a fun day!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP