Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Princess

Lexi's pet rat, Princess....
....died this morning. Lexi is devastated.....and Princess' sister, Starry, is a little lost by herself. Its been a sad day here...a lot of sobbing, a lot of hugs, a lot of love....

So, we had a very sad, emotional burial. Lexi found some rocks, and a feather to mark her grave...
Olivia was sad, though at 4, I'm not sure she really understands it....but she named her, and told me her heart hurts...
Rest in Peace Princess....we will miss you!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP