Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hailey's Party

Little Miss Hailey turned 6 yesterday, and today was her Princess party!
I brought my white backdrop to take pictures of each of the girls in their dress up clothes!
Birthday girl!



The princess host, 'Princess Aurora'...did each of the girls make up....
....and then they decorated treasure boxes!

Giggle girl!
There was a coronation ceremony!

There was a fancy tea party!


Lots of present opening (Hailey got sooo many fabulous things!)

I hope you had a FABULOUS party, Miss Hailey!

1 comments:

Kristal July 17, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

One of my daughters would love that party, the other not so much. They both got invited to a princess party in May and only one dressed up! The other was just fine in shorts...

Cute backdrop the host had too...

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP