Thursday, July 28, 2011

The lake

We went to the lake for the day yesterday. Its so relaxing there....and the kids looove it...

Lexi, and the 2 friends she brought, spent alot of time trying to catch fish, and frogs (she's so tall, lol)....
Ty played in the water almost the whole time....

Olivia, who is a water bug, spent her time in the water from the time we got there, until the time we left...
Ty didn't care how deep he was in, he just kept crawling through....

Ty beat on Olivia a bit, lol...
Bella spent a lot of time on the blanket.....
...and conversing with her little brother, lol!

1 comments:

Kristal July 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Looks like a great day - Ty would make me a nervous wreck - love the last one!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP