Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Canobie

Today was 'Salem Day' at Canobie Lake Park (big discount if you live in Salem), so off we went! It was SUPER hot and humid (just like last year), but the kids were troopers and we spent a good 8 to 9 hours there, going on all the rides, playing some games and having a blast!
Ty had a great first time at Canobie! He went on all the kiddie rides (though I was honestly afraid on some of them that he would try to climb out and fall)...and had big smiles...he even threw some tantrums when I had to take him off the rides!

Bella was her crazy self and went on everything..she looved the swings...

Olivia looooved the rides this year (last year she wouldn't go on ONE single kiddie ride due to fear)...

Lexi spent the day walking around the park and going on the rides with her friends...only meeting up with Mom when she was hungry, lol...

1 comments:

Kristal July 7, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Looks like a fun place to be! Ty looks like he loved it!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP