Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So, my Lexi girl is 11....and she had such a GREAT party to celebrate it!! Curious Creatures was fabulous....the weather was hot, sunny and PERFECT!! Here are a couple more pictures of my girls celebration...I seriously have so many to go through, lol...

Her cake was a little disturbing, lol, but I thought I did pretty well...

Her candles...


My dainty little, very ladylike child decided to eat her cake without hands, lol...
...and we were all kind of wondering if she'll be doing that next year, in front of all the boys, without a care in the world....

There was a whole lot of pool time, as the temps were in the 90's.....and yes, Lexi was right up on the shoulders of the boys, lol...


There was a water balloon fight...


Lexi made the chocolate dipped pretzels herself (and we almost forgot to put them out)...
...which Ty thoroughly enjoyed, lol...


...she opened her gifts after most people had left, and got so many fabulous things(I think one of her fave's was the metal detector)!

...and now she is officially 11...**sob**....
...and so very beautiful!

2 comments:

barbara soave July 12, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

So beautiful and such a fun party. Lexi definitely in her element with the creatures!

Kristal July 12, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Happy Birthday again Alexis! Looks like it was a fab party!

LOVE the picture of Ty!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP