Monday, July 11, 2011

Curious Creatures

So, Lexi had her 'Curious Creatures' party yesterday, and it was a HUGE hit! Corey, who was our presenter this year, and last, was FABULOUS! He was so good with all the kids....and I did forewarn him that Lexi may one day have his job, lol!
He started the show with the flying squirrel...
Next, he brought out 'Flash'...the tortoise. The kids loved him....and when Corey was done showing him to the kids, he put him to the side, and Flash would slowly walk into the bushes...

When the kids held him, I think they were all shocked at how heavy he was (over 30lbs)...

The bearded dragon...



The ferret was such a spunky little thing...he is only a baby and was so full of energy...



The scorpion made Lexi nervous last year, but I think most of the kids held it this year!


Lexi has deemed the corn snake her favorite of the day....
...even though it got tangled in her hair, lol!
It also entwined itself in a sandal....



The rabbit was so soft and sweet....



LOL...right before he brought out the tarantula, a spider crawled on my friends foot, and her and I both screamed...we clearly would've lost our minds had it been as big and hairy as this guy...
Even Bella let the tarantula crawl on her...


Lexi loved the 'Red Tailed Boa'...whose name was Fluffy, lol...



LOL..she wanted to give Lexi a big kiss...

'Fluffy' was a little heavy for Bella, lol...

The last animal was the alligator...




He chased the Alligator around the yard, which the kids loved...

He ended his show by putting the Corn Snake in the pool with the kids....
I have so many pictures to go through that its crazy, lol...but those are some from the show!
Tomorrow I'll work on some of the after 'Curious Creatures' party pictures!

2 comments:

Kristal July 12, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Love them all and so did Mr. C. My favorite is the picture of Lexi with the snake... great rule of thirds!

Erin July 12, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

Omg! I can't believe she is in the pool with that snake! aaaggghhhh!!! Your pictures are beautiful -I want that bunny!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP